Published on Jun 07, 2016 Greenbarge Reporters
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has started preparations towards the 2019 general elections.
The operations and logistics officers of the commission has scheduled a-one week workshop in Lagos from June 12 to 18. The workshop is expected to lead to the development of Electoral Operations Road Map for the 2019 General Elections, to be submitted to the Commission for consideration.
The workshop, with the theme: “Developing Effective Electoral Operational and Logistical Strategies for 2019 General Elections”, will hold at Westown Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos, from 9am to 5pm daily.
Papers to be presented at the workshop include:
· Electoral Process and Automation Beyond the Smart Card Reader
· Election Officials Management: Issues and Challenges
· Prospects and Modalities for Out of Country Voting
· The Challenges of Managing Electoral Logistics Transportation in Nigeria
· Election Logistics Management in INEC: Challenges and Way Forward
· Forward and Reverse Logistics for Election Materials and Personnel
· An Overview of Election Administration Platforms: Issues and Prospects
· Presentation and Consideration of Report of the Committee on Review of Electoral Forms and Materials
· Election Material Warehousing: Imperatives for Effective Store Management
· Use of Inventory Data and Supply Chain Management in Electoral Logistics and
· Delimitation of Constituencies in Nigeria: Impediments and Achievables.
Jun 24, 2018
Sep 03, 2015
Jun 19, 2018