COMPANY NAME: Greenbarge Media and Communications Limited
MAIN PRODUCT: Publishes Greenbarge Reporters online newspaper
REGISTERED OFFICE: 12B Dep Street, off Danube Crescent, Maitama District, Abuja, Nigeria, West Africa
OPERATING OFFICE: plot 343 Chibiri Quarters, Kuje-Gwagwalada Road, Kuje Area Council, Abuja, FCT.
DATE BUSINESS STARTED: May 23, 2013
DATE INCORPORATED: July 28, 2013
OTHER LINES OF BUSINESS: publishing, media and public relations consultancy, advertising, book/biography writing and publishing, research works, social and community development, etc.
REGISTRATION NUMBER (CAC). RC1130674
Federal Inland Revenue Service TIN: 18061279-0001
Bureau of Public Procurement ID Number: 38872427
Greenbarge Reporters is conceptualized on developmental journalism with emphasis on reforming the best way for human being across the globe to interact, based on understanding, friendliness and tolerance. It emerged as a force towards contributing to the struggles, by well-meaning peoples, against all form of societal social ills, including the most endemic ones, such as corruption, vulnerability to all kinds of insecurity, poverty amidst plenty and other negative socio-economic factors that have been responsible for the societal backwardness in all other sectors, such as availability of basic food, functional education, essential health facilities, constant power supply, job creation and so on. This is especially so in Nigeria, most parts of Africa as well as a few inhabitants of the so-called advanced world.
Greenbarge Reporters is positioned to be an instrument for the enthronement of true democratic ethos for the proper flourishing of good governance: and just as the medium is determined to praise good deeds by leaders and other category of the peoples around the world, it is also ready to blame corrupt and weak leaders, the same way it would be in the vanguard for finding the way forward in all socio-economic and politico-cultural fronts.
Greenbarge Reporters is, in effect, an all-inclusive, interactive, participatory and reader-to-reporter development-oriented online medium dedicated to offering first-hand deep analysis of current happenings in Nigeria and across the globe: all the news items would be presented in short, sharp and concise manner, and would be served fresh, crisp and hot.
COMPANY’S BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Yusuf Ozi-Usman, Editor-In-Chief. He had been, up to when he started the online medium, a newspaper journalist since 1981, having worked with, among others, Standard Group of Newspapers, Jos, New Nigerian Newspapers, Kaduna, Post Express and Thisday Newspapers, Lagos, Daily Trust Newspapers, Abuja, National Accord, Abuja, etc. He rose from being a reporter, special, political and business editor, news editor to being Deputy Editor.
Abdulrahman Salawu, Technical Director – He holds BSc. in Political Science, and PGD in Journalism from International Institute of Journalism (IIJ), Abuja.
H N. Shuaibu (Mrs.), Director of Operations
Yusuf Ozi-Usman – Chief Executive Officer
Abdulrahman Salawu, Technical Director
H. N. Shuaibu (Mrs.) – Operations Manager
Abdulmaleek Adeiza – General Manager
Augustine Ogechukwu Nwulia – Assistant General Manager, South West, Nigeria
Mr. Victor – Chief Accountant/Auditor
BUSINESSES, ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT/EXECUTED SO FAR:
1. Huawei/MTN – Partnership on readership subscription
2. United Nations Children Education Fund (UNICEF) – media interactive on child malnutrition at Enugu, Calabar and Sokoto
3. UNDP – media interactive on election in Abuja, FCT
4. Debt Management Office (DMO) – interactive with online publishers in Ikeja, Lagos
5. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) – Advert placement
6. Presidency – State House – Advert placement
7. Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) – Advert placement
8. Delta State Government – Advert placement
9. NAFDAC – Advert placement
10. Atiku Organization – Advert placement
11. All Progressives Congress (APC) – Advert placement
12. United Bank of Africa (UBA) – Advert Placement
13. Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) – Advert placement
14. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) – Advert placement
15. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) – Advert Placement