Home ART & ENTERTAINMENT Any Muslim Woman Trying To Possess Her Husband All Alone Is “Thief”...

Any Muslim Woman Trying To Possess Her Husband All Alone Is “Thief” – Scholar

A renowned Islamic scholar and founder of Baynakum Family Counseling Centre (BFCC), Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi, has said that any woman who tries to possess her husband, preventing him from marrying another women is a “thief.”

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi, who delivered a paper titled: “Charity, a path to Jannah,” at the inauguration of Sisters of Jannah, a Muslim women’s charity organization, in Abuja, said that an average Muslim woman has just 25 per cent access to her husband, while the remaining 75 per cent belongs to other three women.

The scholar described women who would do anything to make it impossible for their husbands to marry another women as “ungodly,” even as he advised them to “stop being unnecessarily jealous of their husbands’ relationships outside.”

According to him, a man taking another wife may be doing it for Allah describing men as “the angel Allah sends to help women.

“Let me tell you that your husband is only yours 25 per cent; your husband is not your property; your only share of him is 25 per cent. The remaining 75 per cent belongs to other women.

“If you want your husband 100 per cent, then you are a thief; you are going beyond the 25 per cent that is yours; the remaining 75 per cent belongs to other ladies.

“Don’t think that because you are wives, other women should not share your husbands.

“Men are not stupid, the men are even becoming smart. It’s until when some die that you know how many children they have.

“I am not saying that is what happens every time; but if you think you are too smart, men are smarter.

See also:  Jennifer Lopez Gives Boyfriend $24,000 Wrist Watch For Valentine’s Day

“You have never been a man before in your life, you can’t imagine what goes through in the minds of men. Let us fear Allah, as much as possible.

“If Allah makes it easy for you, if they ask you to shift, please shift a little so that somebody else can also sit down.

“And you that is asking somebody else to shift, you have to fear Allah; you that they want to allow to come in, fear Allah. Don’t go there and scatter their lives for them. Don’t go there and constitute problem for them.

“The man may be doing it for the sake of Allah, don’t let him regret it.

“Whenever you see polygamy that is not successful, it is because of a woman.

“It is women that are the enemies of women. If the man is trying to be just, it is the other woman that will go and enter him and turn his head the other way. You will be going North and he will be going South.

“It is two women that are both diabolical because of a man. We men are the Angels that Allah sends to help women.”

Speaking on the topic: “Islam and Feminism,” Founder and Chancellor of Islamic Online University, Bilal Philips, said that he chose the topic to differentiate western feminism and feminism within the context of Islam, even as he advised Muslim women to seek knowledge in other to have a better their understanding of things.